FastTrack Schedule is a project management software solution by AEC Software, Inc. The program is designed for both first-time and experience project manager for planning, tracking, and reporting project goals. The program contains over 30 pre-designed templates and examples such as Business Expansion, Business Startup, College Schedule, Commercial Construction, Conference Room, Deployment, Education Publications, Engineering Project and more. You can quickly start project planning from scratch using the examples.
The program allows you to view your project in three different views: Schedule View: display tasks and project in Gantt chart with detail of activity name, duration, cost per day as well as variance. Calendar View: view tasks and project milestones in the simplicity of a traditional wall calendar format. Resource View: Display resource allocation including assignments, costs and resource workloads and track the people and materials necessary to complete the project. Here are some more highlight features:
Highlight Features of FastTrack Schedule
- Over 30 example schedules and templates to help in creating projects.
- Resource work calendars account for variable work shifts, holidays, and vacations.
- Hundreds of predefined columns for tracking date, duration, resource, cost, calculation, code, work, hyperlink, time, number and text.
- Customizable bars and milestones.
- Built-in outliner for organizing tasks.
- Auto-styles per outline level.
- Resource graphs and resource assignments.
- Schedule, calendar and resource views.
- Save schedules as JPG, PNG, TIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, and PICT images.
- Export data as iCalendar, XML, MPX, HTML, Mindjet MindManager and images.
The program is available for both platforms Windows and Mac OS X. It runs on Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Intel and PowerPC Mac. FastTrack Schedule trial version is available to download and try for free. To download from its official website, you will be required to fill out a request form.
- Platform: Windows 7/Vista/XP/Me/2000/98SE/NT4 and Intel or PowerPC Mac running Mac OS X v10.3.9 or greater.
- RAM: 16 MB.
- Hard Disk Space: 60 MB.
- Display: color monitor with 1024 x 768 resolution or greater.