MatchWare MindView is a professional Mind Mapping software program that allows users to brainstorm and visualize ideas quickly and easily. It is one of popular mind mapping software on the market today. It is a product of MatchWare Company. The program provides useful tools for both business and education. It can be used for developing business plans, agenda, SWOT analysis, project management, Gantt chart, WBS, visual thinking skills, outlining documents, storyboarding and creating presentations.
Even it is not design specifically for project management, but it provides all essential tools for effective project planning and management. The program includes built-in Gantt chart, built-in project timeline, export and import to MS Office as well as integration with MS Project capability.
There are six interchangeable mind map views including Mind Map, Left Right, Top Down, Outline, Gantt chart and Timeline. With these feature, you can quickly change how your mind map looks. The program can also integrate with Microsoft Office including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel MS Project and Other.
Highlight Features of MindView
- Mind mapping and project management.
- Easy to use interface, MS Project alike.
- Variety of predefined Mind Map layouts, styles and galleries.
- Six interchangeable mind map views including Mind Map, Left Right, Top Down, Outline, Gantt chart and Timeline.
- Microsoft Office integration including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel MS Project and Other.
Can be used for taking notes, organizing ideas, planning reports and proposals, task management, time management, project planning, problem solving, meeting agendas, brainstorm sessions, presentations, workshops, seminars, strategy meetings, and planning meetings.
MindView is available for both Windows and Mac users. The trial version is also available to download and try. To download, you need to fill out a form with name, email and address to get free trial serial and download link. The free MindView Viewer is also available to download; it lets anyone view MindView documents without having to install the full version.
- Platform: Windows 2000, XP, Vista or higher; Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- CPU: 800 MHz or faster.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB (300 MB for Mac).
- RAM: 128 MB.